• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• EXTRA DURABILITY
• FLEX CONTROL
• RECOMMENDED BY 3 ISA SUP WORLD CHAMPIONS (Connor Baxter, Sean Poynter and Izzi Gomez)
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over t he entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on t he entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength. • This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• “End Grain” balsa wood is used in t he standing area for increased strength and reinforced impact resistance.