Warranty Hard Board: Starboard’s Limited 12 month warranty
We guarantee that our products are free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials, for the duration of 12 months after purchase date. This warranty commitment does not cover any other claim conditions such as;
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object.
- Damage or defects caused by, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling or similar.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius.
- Damage or defects caused by nature, such as earthquake, fires etc.
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs.
- Damage or defects caused by usage of the product after a claim is reported.
- Damage or defects caused by flat landings.
- Damage or defects caused by the use of a larger fin than specified.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the product in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet boardbag)
If you believe your product have defects related to manufacturing faults, please fill in the original Limited Warranty Form, and return it to your dealer without delay. Your product must be returned to the shop where it was purchased for immediate inspection. Make sure all the details and questions in the Warranty Form are filled in complete and correctly to avoid delays. If you are in doubt, and need our urgent advise or comments, please fill in the Express Warranty Form below.
Your warranty request can only be processed when all information is completed, photos are clear and highlight the issue.
1) Complete the warranty form that includes a detailed explanation of the damage/fault and how it happened.
2) POP (sales invoice/purchase invoice showing when the customer bought this product).
3) Photos of the overall top and bottom of the product.
4) Photos which show the serial number of the product.
5) Photos/video showing the manufacturing fault.