We wanted to develop the lightest shafts with the most accurate bend curves.
Pre-impregnated fabrics has the lowest resin uptake and provides the most consistent production.
• Ultra light weight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
• Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tiki Tech and Tufskin blades.
Have you ever felt the need for more grip going into a sprint?
• Connor Baxter’s signature Choke Stroke with square grooved texture enhances the grip at the top of the shaft for high cadence strokes and quicker transitions from side-to-side.
• The entire shaft has a Matt Tape Finish for prime control when dry and wet.
• All Fixed shafts in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon feature the new textured finish.
We have 3 different shaft shapes available to offer maximum comfort and grip for every riding style.
• Precise and controlled grip.
• Shaped to naturally fit in hand for the most direct tracking and alignment.
• No sharp angles
• Available in Oval 35/40/45 Fixed Carbon and Oval 40 Fixed Hybrid Carbon.
• The lightest and most versatile shaft.
• Preferred for all round paddling and waves.
• Sean Poynter and Zane Schweitzer’s choice for wave riding.
• Available in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon: Fixed / 2pc adjustable / 3pc Adjustable
• Reduced Diameter Shaft [RDS] for lighter riders who require a smaller grip.
• Suited for kids, women and racers who want a shaft that feels slight in the hand.
• Available in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon: Fixed / 2pc adjustable / Fixed Kids 2 pc adjustable kids.
Precise light and strong. The fully detached 3 piece paddle is only 85 cm long.
• Updated adjustable shafts are incredibly light weight with controlled flex characteristics, giving the feel of fixed shaft
• The wide Tiki Clamp is designed for a quick and effortless release.
• The inner register slot has been extended all the way to the handle so you have an extra 10 cm for adjustability.
• The register pin in the clamp become flush for more durability and practicality.
The refined surface area increases the strength and provides greater leverage, requiring less pressure to open and close the clamp. The clamp is lightweight, minimizing swing weight and energy consumption in every stroke.
Controls the alignment without twisting. Updated register system with extended pin increases durability and reduces twisting.
Easily fits in your inflatable bag.
2pc ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
• 2 piece adjustable shafts are great for paddlers looking for different paddle lengths or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
• Available with Enduro Carbon, Enduro Tiki Tech, Bolt Carbon, Tufskin and Paddle For Hope
3pc ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
• 3 piece adjustable shaft connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Tiki Clamp to reduce any play.
• When fully detached, measures only 85cm and easily fits inside the Magic bag.