- Unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct.
- Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
- The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
- The choice of 2016/2015 Euro Tour Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.
BOLT Paddle Options
• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
CARBON FLEX TECH BLADE
• Our new Carbon FlexTech offers an extremely thin and ultra reactive blade, available as a Bolt M blade.
• The surprising amount of flex in the tip loads the blade with energy creating a more organic paddle stroke thus resulting in greater efficiency with less impact to the body.
• An revolutionary technology for paddlers with high cadence strokes who like to cover long distances.
• The paddle is not suited to wave riding due to its concave back side steering the blade way when leaned on.
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders; to maximizing their particular perfomance demands.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long-distance paddling and higher cadence. A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full-length shafts. When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size, it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 45 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,45mm has the highest flex.