9’5” x 36” SUP POLO
- New team sport offered by Starboard in collaboration with “Wholypaddle”.
- 9’5’’ is short enough to have great control in the field, but long enough to accelerate and respond quickly.
- 36’’ wide offers plenty of stability to keep you focused on the game.
- Twin Tip design gives maximum maneuverability to move forward and reverse without having to make risky snap turns.
- 2 SUP Polo fins at nose and tail give tracking in both directions, while still maintaining great control of the board.
- 6.75″ center fin provides additional tracking, making it a more versatile board for when you’re not playing SUP Polo.
- Available in Zen Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9'5"||36"||4.75"||24.8"||250 L||40-115 kg|
|287.0 cm||91.4 cm||12.1 cm||63 cm||90-255 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
6.75" Black injection molded
New leash on Polo fin to reducethe chance of losing the fin should it detach from the box
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
THE ZEN EXPERIENCE
A very light board.
Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg
ligher than our 016 editions.
A great sensation while paddling.
The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners
and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” for Paddle For Hope and
• Flex fixed fins on Converse, Drive, Wide Point, Whopper,
Blend, Atlas, SUPKids 8’0”and 9’0”.
• Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.