9’6” x 36” STREAM
- A stable and progressive board that will take a first timer from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate whitewater performance. Extra stable for riders up to 105 kg to handle choppy water and big drops.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9'6"||36"||6.0"||23.9"||290 L||55-105 kg|
|289.56 cm||91.44 cm||15.28 cm||60.7 cm||120-230 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
Ph River fin
White Water fin
New Leash on White Water fins to reduce the chance of losing the fin should it detach from the fin box.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• ULTRA LIGHT
• EXTRA STIFF
• CARBON RAILS
THE DELUXE EXPERIENCE
All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
The rails are reinforced by a 3k Carbon laminated apex band.
The lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on bottom of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 3mm square groove EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” fin included on Racers,
Deluxe Touring, Atlas, Blend and all Serenity models.
• FCS II Connect 8” fin included on Whopper, Wide Point,
Drive and Explorer.
• Supplied with Magic Suit Case and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.