8’8” × 32” WIDE POINT AIRBORN
- For heavier riders up to 95kg who want maximum shredding in smaller surf.
- Ultra thin rails increases sensitivity to generate speed and project.
- Maximum performance in minimal conditions.
- 32” width provides stability while ultra thin rails allow for a highly responsive ride.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave to V tail”
- When the waves are a little gutless, drive and acceleration are provided by the mono-concave bottom shape, combined with fish tail and square rails.
- Although a fast rocker, it’s still able to fit in the pocket for tight carves with release coming from V in the tail for letting the fins go when desired.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’8”||32”||3.7”||19.6”||123 L||45-95 kg|
|264.2 cm||81.3 cm||9.4 cm||49.9 cm||100-210 lbs|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
4.7" Light Core
4.5" Light Core
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.