8’2” x 32” WIDE POINT FOIL BOARD
The Wide Point combines stability with the added length to get up and riding quickly.
We recommend the use of a coil leash with the SUP foil board. Please use it to limit the chance. of your foil drifting off hurting other riders.
- Shortest in the range for highest surfing performance for up to 90kg riders.
- Finer rails formed for greater cut backs.
- Thicker blockier tail rail for acceleration and drive in turns.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Continuous mono-concave gives lift while the flat mid rocker gives speed, maintaining rail curve and fine rails for tight pocket turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’2”||32”||3.9”||20.2”||123 L||40-90 kg|
|248.9 cm||81.3 cm||9.8 cm||51.4 cm||90-200 lbs|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
4.7" Light Core
4.5" Light Core
• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.