7’4” x 30” HYPER NUT FOIL BOARD
The Hyper Nut’s wide nose and tail makes it a stable shape to get up and riding early. The short length allows the rider to control precisely the angle of the foil with little movement to trim up and down the board.
The extra reinforced Tuttle foil box is positioned just in front of the fins, providing optimal trim control from the mid point of the board.
Using footstraps enables you to paddle with your feet always in the correct spot, and hugely improves the riding comfort.
We recommend the use of a coil leash with the SUP foil board. Please use it to limit the chance. of your foil drifting off hurting other riders.
WHAT’S THE SECRET ?
The Go Foil’s secret is the amount of lift it creates at lower speed to help power the board up and above the water surface. The smooth control it provides when you are up flying is the bonus which has made this design the current benchmark. The evolved prepreg carbon lay up technology and manufacturing in an autoclave at 6 x atmospheric pressure, secures the highest quality foil program available.
- 30″ width, the wide nose and wide tail allow you to drop down in size without losing balance.
- At 3.9″ thick, the board sits closer to the waterline creating extra stability.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’4”||30”||3.9”||21.0”||106 L||50-90 kg|
|224.4 cm||76.1 cm||9.8 cm||53.4 cm||110-200 lbs|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
4.7" Light Core
4.5" Light Core
Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.