7’4” x 25.5” SUPKIDS PRO
- Best board for kids to rip on in the waves.
- Best option for lightweight riders to learn to paddleboard in the waves with progression to evolve into high performance surfers.
- ASAP construction has a soft deck to fall on, yet is strong and durable for long use.
- Best suited for beginners up to 35kg, intermediate kids up to 50kg, and for advanced riders 50+kg.
- Available in ASAP Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Concave to double concave”
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’4”||25.5”||3.5”||16.7”||78 L||25-50 kg|
|233.5 cm||64.8”cm||9.0 cm||42.4 cm||55-110 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.