7’2” x 24” PRO InZane Signature Model
- Two boards in one with removable tail option.
- The new outside fin placement combined with the diamond tail will give you much more drive and power in your all around surfing.
- In larger surf, the diamond tail improves control and drive from the bottom turn to top turn.
- For smaller gutless beach break waves which require high performance and release , just remove the tail and feel instantly the explosiveness it creates off the top turns from the sharp squash tail. Removing the tail option also creates a wider tail end for more speed down the line and consistency through flat sections.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to slight V Tail”
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’2”||24”||3.6”||15.8”||68 L||30-65 kg|
|221.4 cm||60.3 cm||9.1 cm||40.2 cm||65-145 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
140 Light Core
4.5" Light Core
On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.