18’0” x 26 3/4” ACE UNLIMITED
- The Ace is the fastest and most efficient design for choppy water and open ocean conditions.
- A technical design for slightly more advanced riders paddling in choppy and open ocean conditions, both upwind and downwind race courses. A highly popular shape for New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, UK.
- Water Release System forces water to flush out of the tail reducing excess water weight.
- New Natural Winner fin offers straight line tracking and efficient buoy turning.
- Available in Blue Carbon technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Round with single center concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|18’0”||26.75”||10.3”||4.8”||412 L||60-100 kg|
|551.3 cm||68.5 cm||26.1 cm||12.3 cm||130-220 kg|
Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.