18’0” x 24.25” ACE 2018
The downwind game-changer for choppy water and open-ocean conditions.
- Fast and efficient in chop. The ACE is the fastest and most efficient design for choppy waters, downwind races and open ocean conditions.
- Refined nose design and rail height. Pops up the speed and stability of this technical shape.
- Widened inside tail. Gives more room for greater control and comfort when surfing and turning buoys.
- The widened dug-out cockpit. Increases sensitivity when buoy turning, while the high rails helps to easily steer and surf from the standing area.
- Integrated Steering System on 18’0″ ACEs
- Water Release System forces water to flush out of the tail reducing excess water weight.
- New Natural Winner fin offers straight line tracking and efficient buoy turning.
- Available in Carbon technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Round with single center concave”
ONLY AVAILABLE AS PRE-ORDER ! Check with your distributor. (Allow 4 months from order to user).
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|18’0”||24.25”||10.2”||4.9”||387 L||50-85 kg|
|551.3 cm||62.6 cm||25.8 cm||12.5 cm||110-185 lbs|
Bio Resin Balsa Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHT WEIGHT
• FLEX CONTROL
• Full wrap of high grade Biaxial 200g Carbon is laminated over the entire hull to be lightweight, strong and have controlled flex.
• The mid section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• High density PVC foam is used in the standing area for increased strength and reinforced impact resistance.
• Full Carbon technology that delivers lightweight and flex control.