14’0” x 23.5” ALL STAR 2018
- From entry level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design.
- The All Star is again 2 to 3 boards length faster. Relative to it’s predecessor due to refined rocker lines and bottom shape.
- Downwind the performance is further improved. Due to increased nose volume making the board pop on to every piece of chop.
- The amazing hull maintains control. To surf in breaking waves and it’s flatter tail makes it even faster for buoy turns.
- 23.5” is the wide enough for maximum stability for choppy conditions and buoyancy for normal riders up to 80 kg.
- New Carbon Balsa Bio Resin Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning.
- Available in Carbon Sandwich, Hybrid Carbon and the all-new Pink Carbon.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||23.5”||10”||15.1”||318 L||50-80 kg|
|427 cm||62.3 cm||24.7 cm||39.6 cm||110-175lbs|
Bio Resin Balsa Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• EXTRA DURABILITY
• FLEX CONTROL
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
• 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.