14’0” x 30” EXPEDITION
- Fast yet stable with enough volume to carry gear and supplies. Multi-functional: ready for a day trip with the family or a 7-day solo adventure.
- An inside compartment is used to stow gear, water or food and many options to tie-down even more on deck. Plugs for towing leashes, GPS and even a deck track for windsurfing.
- Extra side fin options for windsurfing and a front rudder help to stay on course even in windy conditions.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts.
- Available in Pine Tek Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail”
- With the race bottom shape and slightly higher nose, this board is designed to go anywhere from flat water, to rivers, to open ocean.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||30”||8.6”||17.0”||338 L||65-140 kg|
|426.7 cm||76.2 cm||21.9 cm||43.1 cm||145-310 lbs|
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.