14’0” x 25” ACE
- The Ace is the fastest and most efficient design for choppy water and open ocean conditions.
- A technical design for slightly more advanced riders paddling in choppy and open ocean conditions, both upwind and downwind race courses. A highly popular shape for New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, UK.
- Water Release System forces water to flush out of the tail reducing excess water weight.
- New Natural Winner fin offers straight line tracking and efficient buoy turning.
- Available in Blue Carbon technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Round with single center concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||25”||10.5”||7.0”||307 L||50-85 kg|
|426.7 cm||63.5 cm||26.7 cm||17.7 cm||110-200 lbs|
Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHT WEIGHT
• FLEX CONTROL
• Full wrap of high grade Biaxial 200g Carbon is laminated over the entire hull to be lightweight, strong and have controlled flex.
• The mid section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• High density PVC foam is used in the standing area for increased strength and reinforced impact resistance.
• Full Carbon technology that delivers lightweight and flex control.