12’6” x 26” ALL STAR 2017
- The All Star is the most versatile race design for all conditions whether it is flat-water, choppy, upwind/downwind and in the surf.
- The board feels light with fast acceleration. Its design creates lift for easier glide and faster speed and enhanced linear planning. It has a controlled and direct performance that hovers with every stroke instead of pitching.
- 26” width offers stability for choppy conditions and buoyancy for riders up to 90kg (200lbs).
- New Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning.
- Available in Carbon Sandwich and Hybrid Carbon technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||26”||9.1”||16.9”||290 L||70-90 kg|
|381.0 cm||66.0 cm||23.2 cm||42.8 cm||155-200lbs|
Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• EXTRA DURABILITY
• FLEX CONTROL
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
• 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
• GREAT STRENGTH
• VALUE OFFERING
• The full wrap of 140g S Glass outside military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provides a good Flex Pattern.
• The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
• The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm thick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
• The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.