12’6” x 23” SPRINT 2017
- The 2017 Sprint is the fastest race board on earth, delivering exceptional glide with uncompromised stability.
- Specialized to win on flat-water and designed to offer the fastest speed, incredibly direct tracking and instant power transfer.
- New innovations in rail shape, volume placement, rocker and bottom shape combine to produce an extremely efficient and slick design.
- New Natural Winner fin offers straight line tracking and efficient buoy turning.
- Available in Carbon Sandwich technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||23”||9.3”||19.0”||217 L||45-85 kg|
|381.0 cm||58.4 cm||23.7 cm||48.1 cm||100-175 lbs|
Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• EXTRA DURABILITY
• FLEX CONTROL
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
• 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.