12’0” x 28” OCEAN RESCUE
- “Ocean Rescue sets a new standard in SUP water safety.”
- TUV certified dedicated rescue board featuring an extra chamber for buoyancy to float another person. Even if one chamber punctures, the craft will not sink.
- New I-Beam technology includes seamless joints between the inner chamber and outer chamber allowing us to extend the size of inner chamber for additional security.
- Inner seam retains no air making it much easier and quicker to roll up.
- 12 self-standing handles for easy usage for the distressed person to hold onto and lifeguards to carry.
- 28” hull is narrow enough for prone paddling and knee paddling and offers great flat speed and catches waves well.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
- This board does not include a lightweight leash.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12'0"||28"||6.0"||16.0"||315 L||40-200 kg|
|365.8 cm||71.1 cm||15.28 cm||40.6 cm||90-440 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• ULTRA LIGHT
• EXTRA STIFF
• CARBON RAILS
THE DELUXE EXPERIENCE
All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
The rails are reinforced by a 3k Carbon laminated apex band.
The lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on bottom of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 3mm square groove EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” fin included on Racers,
Deluxe Touring, Atlas, Blend and all Serenity models.
• FCS II Connect 8” fin included on Whopper, Wide Point,
Drive and Explorer.
• Supplied with Magic Suit Case and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.