11’2″ x 32″ INFLATABLE TIKHINE
This great shape blends nice glide with good stability. Suitable for day trips, yoga sessions and fitness workouts.
The increased waterline and higher volume makes the 11’2″x32″ a top Tikhine choice for riders above 70 kg.
The new Tikhine ladies line is an irresistible choice, bringing to the water exciting performance with timeless style.
It is the perfect introduction for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline. While the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
- The amazing artwork and inspiration from World Champion paddle boarder Sonni Hönscheid and revolutionary graphic artist David Carson.
- The 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers control rocker lines and stiffens up the board.
- The tail sports a carry handle which can be converted to paddle holder, one of many Starboard innovations.
- Tikhine inflatables are built LIGHT and include a built in shoulder carry strap making it effortless to carry the board to the water.
- The board’s carry handle is flat, well suited for yoga exercises and relaxing poses.
- Available in Tikhine Sun, Tikhine Wave and Tikhine Dot (featured on this page).
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11'2"||32"||4.75"||15.7"||261 L||45-95 kg|
|340.36 cm||81.28 cm||12.0 cm||39.87 cm||99-209 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
Black injection molded plastic
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
THE ZEN EXPERIENCE
A very light board.
Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg
ligher than our 016 editions.
A great sensation while paddling.
The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners
and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” for Paddle For Hope and
• Flex fixed fins on Converse, Drive, Wide Point, Whopper,
Blend, Atlas, SUPKids 8’0”and 9’0”.
• Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.