11’6” x 29” PADDLE FOR HOPE
- Covers distance quickly and offers added maneuverability for lighter weight riders up to 90 kg.
- Speed and stability with comfort and great tracking for endless exploring.
- Deep center channel for stability.
- Chamfered rail edge for added speed.
- Sharp nose with lowered nose rocker for smooth and faster glide.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts.
- Percentage of PFH sales is donated to help others all over the world with their cancer recovery.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail”
- Deep Center Channel funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
- V-tail maximizes glide and reduces drag from the critical release area.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’6”||29”||7.8”||21.1”||245 L||45-90 kg|
|350.5 cm||73.7 cm||19.9 cm||53.6 cm||100-200 lbs|
Black injected plastic fin.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.