11’2” x 32” SERENITY
- Super smooth glide, ultra-stable and functional yoga and fitness SUP.
- 11’2” length for super smooth glide and balanced trim to avoid sinking nose and tail.
- Boxy rails extends deck space for stretching with maximum stability and limits water wrapping onto the deck.
- IQ carry handle, shoulder carry strap, FCS inserts for watching yoga tutorials and anchor insert at the nose.
- Available in ASAP Technology with full EVA deckpad for added comfort and grip to hold the most demanding poses.
- Bottom Shape: “Continous mono concave”
- Center concave channel offers a clean glide and creates flat side planes for optimal stability and control.
- Twin tip nose and tail for a balanced trim for stretching the entire board.
- Low nose kick for smooth and silent glide yet flat enough to have a balanced deck.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||32”||4.7”||20.3”||217 L||50-105 kg|
|340.4 cm||81.3 cm||11.9 cm||51.6 cm||110-230 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
FCS Connect 9" Touring
ASAP is provided with FCS Black injection molded fins.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.