10’8″ x 31″ GO TIKHINE
The 10’8″ x 31″ has quicker turning and is easier to carry for riders up to 100 kg.
The new Tikhine ladies line is an irresistible choice, bringing to the water exciting performance with timeless style.
It is the perfect introduction for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. The size range from 11’6″ to 10’2″ accomodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline. While the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
- Conditions: Designed to offer the best experience on flat water and light wind chop.
- Amazing glide is created by the deep wide middle channel which forms a flatter faster bottom middle curve.
- Benchmark stability from the concave catamaran style hull enables one to rude a board 2 inches less wide than normal, increasing the glide.
- Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy.
- Available in Starshot Sun, Starshot Wave and Starshot Dot (featured on this page).
- Bottom Shape: “Full length concave catamaran hull”
- This deep center channel and flat rocker extends the waterline for the most efficient and long lasting glide.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10'8"||31"||4.5"||18"||192 L||55-100 kg|
|326.5 cm||78.7 cm||11.5 cm||45.9 cm||120-220 lbs|
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.