10’6” x 22” SUPKIDS ALL STAR
- A perfect board for future racers
- Specially tested and developed in proportion for the youth to become future world champions.
- Aimed for kids up to 55kg who don’t yet have the power to paddle a 12’6” board up to hull speed.
- A light and fast high performance race board dimensioned to get the best speed for kids’ strength and to ride in all conditions without being overwhelmed by the power of wind and ocean.
- Available in Hybrid Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’6”||22”||7.4”||18.1”||176 L||25-60 kg|
|320.6 cm||55.8 cm||18.9 cm||46.1 cm||55-130 lbs|
Natural Winner Bio Resin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• EXTRA DURABILITY
• FLEX CONTROL
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
• 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.