10’6” x 21.5” SUPKIDS SPRINT
- Fastest flat-water race board helping the next PRO generation to win.
- The 10’6” is optimized in length for kids to accelerate quickly and maintain a fast top speed matched to their power and weight ratio.
- The narrow 21.5” width helps to hold the paddle closer and straighter to the board for maximum power and straight-line tracking.
- The wide tail gives enough stability for buoy turning yet is controlled in volume to easily sink the tail for fast and smooth maneuvers.
- The Natural Winner fin gives excellent tracking, supports overall stability yet is easy to turn.
- Available in the lightest Carbon technology making it light for kids to carry on their own and has the fastest, most reactive performance.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail”
- The bottom shape gives a direct glide that gets up to speeds effortlessly and is generously stable for its dimensions.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’6”||21.5”||6.7”||20.4”||147 L||20-55 kg|
|320 cm||54.6 cm||19.6 cm||51.8 cm||45-120 lbs|
Natural Winner Bio Resin
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHT WEIGHT
• FLEX CONTROL
• Full wrap of high grade Biaxial 200g Carbon is laminated over the entire hull to be lightweight, strong and have controlled flex.
• The mid section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• High density PVC foam is used in the standing area for increased strength and reinforced impact resistance.
• Full Carbon technology that delivers lightweight and flex control.