10’0” x 35” SERENITY DASHAMA
- Highly stable, wide enough for all levels and easy to transport.
- Super stable and easy to paddle, the Serenity Dashama is the perfect yoga solution for people who like to travel with their board. 35” offers a stable platform to try more progressive poses yet maintains paddle efficiency.
- Shoulder carrying strap for easy transport.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and neoprene handle and paddle holder on the tail.
- Available in Zen Inflatable Technology.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0”||35"||4.75"||18.9"||228 L||50-115 kg|
|304.8 cm||88.9 cm||12.0 cm||48 cm||110-245 lbs|
FCS Connect 9" Touring
Black Injection Molded Plastic
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
THE ZEN EXPERIENCE
A very light board.
Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg
ligher than our 016 editions.
A great sensation while paddling.
The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners
and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” for Paddle For Hope and
• Flex fixed fins on Converse, Drive, Wide Point, Whopper,
Blend, Atlas, SUPKids 8’0”and 9’0”.
• Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.