Santa Monica, California
Carbon Enduro - Small
7’4” x 25.5”, 10’5” x 30”, 12’6” x 25” Allstar. Because it’s encompasses every part of paddling that is the best that works for me.. surfing, leisurely paddling, and racing.
Favorite SUP Spot:
May, 2015, Tahiti. Great people converged on the island and had a blast.
FCS and Avasol
My most happiest result, 2013 and 2015 ISA World Championships, Gold Medal
What music do you like:
Indian Summer –Jai Wolf, Same ‘Ol Mistakes –Rihanna, Alright – Joe Cocker
What do you do when not SUPing:
Working on the next Sup ‘n Surf Retreat.
Finding new experiences
Names of your Top 3 Personal Supporters:
My parents Tim and Theresa, Steve Sjuggerud. And of course then Starboard.
Event Schedule 2016:
Participating on the Tiki Tour, hosting retreats, competing on the stand up world tour
1) Saturday, April 9th. Elegant Butte Lake/Rio Grande River
2) Tuesday and Wed, April 12-13th. Lake Mead with Paddle to the Core. Race Clinic. Windsup
3) Saturday, April 16th. Tempe Town Lake with NoSnow SUP. Co-branding with Kona Bikes
4) Sunday, April 17th. TBA. With team ambassadors G. Pelliteri. Kona Bikes
5) Saturday, May 7th. Santa Cruz with Cove Water SUP
6) Sunday, May 8th. San Francisco. Crissy Field
7) Saturday, May 14th. Lake Tahoe with Willard's SUP
8) Sunday, May 15th. Lake Tahoe
9) Saturday, May 21st. Santa Barbara. Co-branding with Kona Bikes and Blueline Paddlesurf
10) Sunday, May 22nd. Pismo Beach with California Kiteboarding
11) Saturday and Sun, May 28-29th. Big Bear Lake. Co-branding with Kona Bikes
Where can people find you on the web: