• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a new high density PVC core
absorbing less resin.
• Biaxial 45-degree fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade.
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade
stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the blade,
enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and special scratchproof surface finish.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Pink
graphics with matching ABS Edge.
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on
the Enduro L and Enduro S blades.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme
strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
• The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
• A favorite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination.
• Unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct.
• Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
• The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
• The choice of 2015 Euro Tour Champion and 2014 World Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.